Morning Quickies: Over 100K People Sign Anti-Kim Kardashian Petition
- Yikes. Over 100,000 people have signed a petition asking E! to cancel “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” [Celebitchy]
- One more thing about the Kardashians, I promise! Kris Humphries will sign those divorce papers after all. [People]
- Mariah Yeater, the woman who claimed Justin Bieber was the father of her infant son, has been busted sending a text message to a friend promising to “kick u when we get paid.” Oopsies. [TMZ]
- Ten scientific reasons Ryan Gosling is hotter is Bradley Cooper. Take that, People magazine’s Sexiest Man of the Year Award. [Buzzfeed]
- Chris Brown had another Twitter meltdown. [Bossip]
- NBC is throwing Betty White a 90th birthday bash. Televised, of course. [NYmag.com]
- This chick registered to take the SATs — at age 34. [xoJane]
- Nikki Reed said in an interview that “success” changed some of her “Twilight” co-stars and they’re “not best friends” who will continue hanging out after filming is done. Awkward. [Daily Telegraph AU]
- Megan McCain throws shade at Brooklyn, specifically “the hipster parts.” Something tells me Brooklyn doesn’t care. [Gawker]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.