Evening Quickies: Kate Middleton Is Six Weeks Pregnant, Tabloid Claims
- Another day, another Kate Middleton pregnancy rumor. A source for In Touch (which the mag claims has correctly passed along other gossip before) says Kate is six weeks pregnant and she and Prince Williams are preparing three nurseries at their various homes. This source even knows possible baby names, supposedly: Prince William and Kate like the names Edward, Philip and Michael for a boy and Alice or Rose for a girl. [In Touch Weekly]
- Speaking of things that aren’t our business, Brad and Angelina reportedly have a disgruntled ex-employee named Ana Charlotiaux who is threatening to blab all their secrets in a book. A rep for the couple said the woman has no secrets to spill. [Gossip Cop]
- Oral Sex 101: what you need to know. [YourTango]
- Yale University’s president has effectively banned Yale Sex Week by decreeing it could not use Yale’s name or any campus facilities. [College Candy]
- Another +1 for Team Bella Swan Doesn’t Suck. [The Hairpin]
- Torah-inspired nail art. Enough said. [Stylelist]
- Mother Monster? Apparently so! Lady Gaga terrified this poor defenseless baby. [Huffington Post]
- Vintage dating rituals — should we keep ‘em or chuck ‘em? [TresSugar]
- Keira Knightley talks BDSM, zombies, Anna Karenina. [NYmag.com]
- Snooki and Jionni are reportedly dunzo, which is a relief to me. He never appreciated her! [In Touch Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.