- Sarah Palin was asked about Penn State’s Jerry Sandusky during an appearance on Greta Van Susteren’s show on Fox yesterday and said, “Hang him from the highest tree. I’ll bring the rope.” Greta then asked if Sarah might want the justice system to run its course first and Sarah replied, “Hang him from the highest tree and I’ll bring the rope if he is guilty of what is alleged.” [Politico]
- An anti-Kardashian petition on GoPetition.com is begging E! cancel “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” Get a clue, people, E! is not going to cancel that cash cow! [The Wrap]
- NeNe Leakes is selling $150 T-shirts that say “I’m Very Rich Bitch!” No, there is no comma. For that much money, you’d think you’d get some proper grammar. [Essence]
- Beyoncé songs re-imagined as undergraduate thesis in women’s and gender studies. [The Hairpin]
- Pippa Middleton wears leggings as pants, settling the Leggings Are Not Pants (Or Are They?) debate once and for all, as far as I’m concerned. [Huffington Post]
- I would watch a video of Joel McHale making coffee. Yes, he’s just that adorable. [Bon Appétit]
- Five makeup tips for the cold and flu face. [The Stir]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.