Hot Links: “Mirror, Mirror” Looks Like The Inferior Snow White Movie
- I’m gonna be honest. Based on the just-released trailer, “Mirror, Mirror” — i.e. the other Snow White movie — looks crappy. I mean, it looks more campy than “Snow White & The Huntsman,” at least, but also, what is with Julia Roberts’ accent? One second she’s British, the next she sounds like she’s from Florida. I expect more from an Oscar-winner. What do you think? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The case of Beyonce’s growing and shrinking baby bump lives on! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- I used to have a cat. One night, I heard him playing with something on the floor by my bed and, in the haze of being half asleep, I bent down to grab whatever he was playing with and, yeah, it was a dead mouse. Stylelist Home is collecting more mouse horror stories. [Stylelist Home]
- Wait, why did Britney Spears make a video of her covering Marilyn Manson’s cover of the Eurythmics “Sweet Dreams”? I am confused. [Starpulse]
- Attention Julie and other cat-obsessed people: here are 33 photos of kittens. [theBERRY]
- Oh hell yes, a list that justifies my sedentary lifestyle — 15 dumb things about going to the gym! [Dumb As A Blog]
- In Touch is swearing up and down that Kate Middleton is pregnant. [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.