Morning Quickies: Kotex Recalls Tampons Over Bacterial Contamination
- About 1,400 boxes of Kotex tampons have been recalled by Kimberly-Clark because the plastic applicator may be contaminated with bacteria. The recalled Kotex tampons are Kotex Natural Balance Security Unscented Tampons Regular Absorbency and were sold to Walmart, Fry’s and Smith’s stores in eight states. You can read more specific info about the recalls here. [MSNBC]
- Some guy in China is trying to make panda poop tea a “thing.” [Gothamist]
- Tinker Bell — yes, the Disney character — is the next celeb to get her own makeup line. Target in the U.S. and Boots in the U.K. will both sell fairy-themed beauty products through the beauty brand, Pixi. [Racked]
- Understanding the British celebrity Jordan, whose given name is Katie Price. She’s sort of like the UK’s Kim Kardashian, except she has her own magazine all about herself. [The Awl]
- The do’s and don’ts of seeing your high school ex during Thanksgiving break. [College Candy]
- The “Hunger Games”-inspired nail polish collection isn’t as potentially fugs as it sounds. [Fashionista]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.