Morning Quickies: Pippa Middleton Got Dumped!
- Pippa Middleton has been dumped by her boyfriend, cricket player Alex Loudon, allegedly because he’s sick of the “circus” surrounding her and being trailed by paparazzi. A “friend” also says that Alex’s old money family didn’t think Pippa was “wife material.” And here’s another lovely quote from a “friend”: “Alex was always the one in control. Now he’s seen as little more than Pippa’s appendage and really, what man could cope with that?” Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet, Pippa! [Daily Mail UK]
- Justin Timberlake made good on his promise this weekend to attend the Marine Corps Service Ball. His date was 23-year-old Kelsey De Santis, who invited him over the summer via YouTube video. [People]
- Jennifer Lopez is back to dating backup dancers: this time his name is Casper Smart and he was in “Step Up 3D.” [RadarOnline]
- The mother of Hugh Grant’s newborn daughter, Tinglan Hong, has taken out an anti-harassment injunction in London against the paparazzi because they have been stalking her and the baby. Hugh had previously been paying for 24-hour security outside Tinglan’s house. [Guardian UK]
- The broke girl’s guide to snagging Ryan Gosling. [Hello Giggles]
- Kim Zolciak paid $58,000 to wear a used wedding dress from PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com when she married her beau, Kroy Bierrmann, on Friday. At that price, why not just buy a new one? [Styleite]
- Kendall Jenner got a Range Rover for her Sweet 16. I think I might have gotten a $30 gift certificate to Old Navy. [Us Weekly]
- Tamara Mellon, the co-founder and chief creative officer of Jimmy Choo, is leaving the company. [Styleite]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.