- Ashton Kutcher, who has focused his charity work with Demi Moore on stopping child sex trafficking, tweeted support for Joe Paterno, the Penn State coach who was fired
for covering upafter being heavily criticized for not doing more to bring allegations of sexual abuse by former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky to the attention of authorities. [I updated the previous line and the line below to more accurately reflect the nuances of the situation. -- Editor] “How do you fire Jo Pa #inslut #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste.” Ashton quickly apologized — and apologized profusely — when followers pointed out why Joe Paterno was canned for covering up child rape. The tweets have since been deleted off his feed. [ONTD]
- Glamour magazine has been running their “Jake” column for 56 years — what’s become of all those dudes? [NY Observer]
- The Olsen twins are selling $4,000 anklets for The Row, as they do. [Styleite]
- Pregnant sex was the best sex this woman ever had. [Jezebel]
- Guess how much this vibrator costs? [The Gloss]
- This chick explains what it is like to have borderline personality disorder. [xoJane]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.