Evening Quickies: We’re Obsessed With The New Cee Lo Song, “Anyway”
- Cee Lo’s new video for “Anyway” just came out, oh, five minutes ago and we are already obsessed. [YouTube]
- I, for one, am glad that Kendall Jenner chickened out on her tattoo. First of all: she’s 16. Second of all: that is not proper French. Don’t do it, Kendall! [Us Weekly]
- Ms. Moss, part deux? Kate’s 13-year-old sister Lottie has officially dipped her toes in the modeling pool, and the results are unsurprisingly quite beautiful. [NYMag.com]
- Seventeen questions about “American Horror Story.” [NYMag.com]
- How do you help a friend that you think may be suffering from an eating disorder? An expert answers. [The Daily Muse]
- If anybody is going to make effective anti-meth PSAs, it’s Darren Aronofsky. I mean, have you seen “Requiem for a Dream”? [Dlisted]
- Madonna says that straight men did not find her attractive growing up. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s a roundup of 15 leopard pieces that will add some ferocity to neutral autumn dressing. [Refinery29]
- The American Mustache Institute has officially dropped its support of presidential hopeful Herman Cain. Thank God. [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.