Evening Quickies: Lindsay Lohan Poses For “Playboy” Not Once, But Twice, Finally Gets Hef’s Approval!
- Lindsay Lohan had to do two sets of nakey-nakey pics for “Playboy” because Hef wasn’t happy with the first batch. (I guess knowing your little sister is in the other room doesn’t make for good nude pics?) But good news! Hef is reportedly psyched on the second batch of photos. We are so relieved. [RadarOnline]
- Khloe Kardashian laughed her ass off at “Saturday Night Live”‘s vicious Kardashian sketch this weekend. Whew! [Huffington Post]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were snapped in London by paparazzi, although she doens’t look happy at all. Are they broken up but posing together for publicity’s sake? Are they not broken up and she’s just crabby today? Who knows. [ONTD]
- Jessica Chastain from “The Help” may star in a biopic about Princess Diana and her relationship with a Pakistani heart surgeon, Hasmat Kahm, whom she dated after her divorce from Prince Charles. [NYmag.com]
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie reportedly want their 11-year-old son Rocco to attend the same British boarding school that Pippa and Kate Middleton attended. [ONTD]
- Seven reasons why men aren’t intimidated by vibrators. [How About We]
- Director Brett Ratner apologized for using a gay slur at a movie screening on Friday night when he said “Rehearsal’s for f*gs.” [The Wrap]
- What movie characters call their periods. [Huffington Post]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me at @JessicaWakeman.com.