Actor and model Taylor Kinney, who played Lady Gaga’s love interest in the “Yoü And I” video, is rumored to be canoodling with her in real life. Her reps have been saying she’s too busy for anything serious, but she thinks he’s “super cute.” Obviously. This past week, Taylor was spotted accompanying Gaga to her London hotel room, which means they must be madly in love forever and ever! Or not. I don’t really care as long as she’s done with Lüc Carl and his ugly umlaut face. After the jump, five things you should know about Lady Gaga’s new (maybe) boyfriend, Taylor Kinney.
- You may recognize this hunky dude from “The Vampire Diaries.” Taylor plays werewolf turned ghost, Mason Lockwood. He definitely makes the otherworldly being hot list.
- The 30-year-old Cancer, hailing from Pennsylvania, studied business at West Virginia University before being bitten by the acting bug. He would have made a really good-looking business man. But now he can play one on TV.
- Before he was a werewolf, Taylor played an artist on the soap opera “Fashion House,” and hot EMT Glenn Morrison on “Trauma.” So he basically always plays roles that accentuate his sexiness. I approve.
- According to Radar, Taylor is a bit of a bad boy, just the way Lady Gaga likes ‘em. In 2002 he was arrested for public intoxication. His ex, Brittany Sackett, claims that the sexy star has trouble staying faithful to just one woman. He allegedly cheated on her with Gaga, whom she called “a home wrecker.” Uh oh.
- Taylor’s “Vampire Diaries” co-star Kat Graham doesn’t agree with his ex’s assessment of him. She’s gives Taylor glowing reviews. “Gaga would know more than I would! But he’s genuinely sweet — not an asshole actor at all!” That sounds like a green light to hit that!