Morning Quickies: Pippa Middleton Slammed For “Cashing In” With Book Deal
- $1.5 million does seem like an awful lot of money for a book about party-planning, especially in this economy. Do you think Pippa Middleton is grossly cashing in on her newfound fame? Or is she allowed to make bank on a book deal because she is famous now? [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber says he has “never met” Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old California woman who filed a paternity lawsuit against him to prove he is the father of her three-month-old son. “I know that I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim,” Biebs said, which is such a great way to look at it. [People]
- Lady Gaga is launching a non-profit anti-bullying foundation to promote “bravery and kindness” called Born This Way. LOVE HER. [NYmag.com]
- The new James Bond girl has been cast and her name is Berenice Marlohe. Here are five things to know about her. [Crushable]
- Kim Kardashian’s former publicist is throwing shade, which may be titillating gossip but it’s nevertheless really sucky to kick someone when she is down. [Crushable]
- Will Vera Wang still go ahead with her line of Kim Kardashain-inspired wedding dresses? [New York Observer]
- Five reasons “Daria” should come back on MTV instead of “Beavis & Butthead.” Fashion club, anyone? [Nerve]
- Nerd camp saved this girl’s life. [xoJane]
- How to explain gay rights to an idiot. [Buzzfeed]
- If you don’t want to get anything done today and just sit at your desk squealing “SQUEE!”, then look at this. [The Clearly Dope]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.