Evening Quickies: Kate Middleton Might Be Pregnant (Or Might Just Dislike Peanuts)
- Kate Middleton politely refused to taste peanut paste from a UNICEF aid package being sent to African countries suffering from famine, which has people speculating that she’s pregnant. Ever consider that peanut paste just looked or smelled nasty? [US Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian emailed family members before filing for divorce and TMZ claims it obtained a copy of the email. Kimmycakes supposedly wrote, “I know this seems crazy … I’ve spent the last few months struggling with my marriage. Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn’t what I thought when we 1st met. I’m embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go.” [TMZ]
- Ricky Martin is purchasing citizenship in Spain so he can legally marry his boyfriend, Carolos Gonzalez Abella, with whom he has twin three-year-olds. [Queerty]
- What do spinsters wear? Best. Shopping. Guide. Ever. (Besides all of the Shopping Guides on The Frisky, of course.) [The Gloss]
- The woman who accused Justin Bieber of fathering her three-month-old son also accused her ex-boyfriend of being the father of the same kid last year, says the ex’s grandma. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lopez is set to play Carmen Sandiego in a live-action version of the game, “Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?” You guys, that was my favorite when I was a kid! [The Gloss]
- Just how “unavailable” is “unavailable” enough? [YourTango]
- Why might Herman Cain’s sexual harassment accusers want to keep silent? [The Daily Beast]
- Meet Merrill Markoe, a lady comedy writer who has penned laughs for everything from “Laugh-In” to “Sex and the City.” [The Hairpin]
- Better rethink wearing that glittery eye shadow and purple eyeliner to the office; a new study says the makeup you wear to work influences how people view your competence. [The Daily Muse]
- Jamie Foxx’s sister DeOndra is an ambassador for folks with Down syndrome. [People]
- If cats could use Instant Messager. [Louis Vs. Rick]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow her on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.