- Justin Bieber lost his virginity in a bathroom at the Staples Center, says Mariah Yeater, the 19-year-old girl who is suing him to prove paternity of her three-month-old son. He took her someplace private (aka the loo) backstage after one of his concerts and the sex was “brief and only lasted about 30 seconds.” (That sounds about right.) She also says Bieber promised her backstage passes to future concerts and she told him her phone number, which he didn’t write down. Also, she never heard from him again. (That also sounds about right.) Sorry, Mariah Yeater, but that kid still has VIRGIN written all over him. [Radar Online]
- Speaking Justin Bieber, the things his fans tweet are cuh-razy. Here are 16 of their “best” responses to this whole paternity drama. [Buzzfeed]
- Kim Kardashian is telling friends that Kris Humphries’ family hated her and were belittling and “nasty.” Supposedly that’s part of the reason she wanted to split. [TMZ]
- Britney Spears gave Joe Jonas a lapdance onstage at a concert. Try as I might, I can’t see his purity ring in this photo. [BuzzFeed]
- Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen explains how she kept the fact she was designing Kate Middleton’s wedding dress and complete secret. [Telegraph UK]
- Breaking news: men (you don’t want to sleep with) judge you by how many sex partners you’ve had. [The Gloss]
Contact the the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.