Morning Quickies: Dash Store Becomes A Kardashian Marriage Vigil
- The Dash store in New York City (i.e. the boutique owned by the Kardashians) became a vigil last night, involving flowers, Us Weekly covers, and signs posting Sarah McLachlan lyrics. [Fashionista]
- Kris Jenner will appear on “Today” tomorrow morning to address Kim’s divorce. A source tells The Hollywood Reporter that Kris Jenner insisted Kim Kardashian file for divorce on Monday, so it would make it into the weekly gossip magazines for this week. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The 16 best Twitter reactions to Kim Kardashian’s divorce. [Buzzfeed]
- Will the fact that Kim Kardashian wore Vera Wang (ahem, three different gowns!) to her wedding downgrade the Vera Wang brand? [Fashionista]
- “American Horror Story” has been renewed for a second season, to the delight of Amelia and me. [NYmag.com]
- A new thing for dudes to be paranoid about: is your lube organic? [GQ]
- Penn Jillette’s 10 commandments for atheists. [USA Today]
- The 25 best pics from the 201 European Rabbit Hopping Championships, which I need to find a way to cover next year for The Frisky. [Buzzfeed]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.