Evening Quickies: Two Prevailing Theories On Kim Kardashian’s Divorce
- Behold, two prevailing theories on Kim Kardashian’s divorcefrom husband-of-72-days Kris Humphries — beyond, you know, their irreconcilable heigh differences:
- She’s not so into the “being married entails compromise” thing. A source told the New York Post, “Kim didn’t want to change her lifestyle once she was married” and kept carrying on with personal appearances and filming her 612 various reality shows. [Page Six]
- Kris Humphries wanted to move to Minnesota. I guess Kim had no interest in opening a Dash in Minnepolis-St. Paul because she refused to move to Kris’ home state. “One of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down,” TMZ claims. Hmm. Something to figure out before you get hitched, cherubs. [TMZ]
- Kris Humphries is reportedly telling friends he doesn’t “believe in divorce” and told TMZ, “I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents.” [TMZ, TMZ]
- If you’re thinking of running a marathon for the first time, but have never run further than to the corner deli to pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, this guide to “The Everywoman Marathon” is for you. [The Daily Muse]
- Rihanna was hospitalized in Sweden today and canceled her concert tonight. It’s unclear what she’s sick with but she tweeted a photo of her arm hooked up with an IV. Get well soon, RiRi! [Celebuzz]
- J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons’ marriage reportedly ended two years ago, but she lived with her husband in their Brooklyn brownstone for the sake of their son — which means Jenna’s new relationship with Courtney Crangi, a family friend, didn’t break their marriage up. [People]
- Queen Latifah will be hosting a daytime talk show — again — in 2013. Because that’s the world needs, more daytime talk shows. [Madame Noire]
- Michael Fassbender: brilliant and good-looking even with awful audio and terrible lighting. [Hollywood Reporter]
- How to, um, play rough and hide the bruises so no one knows! [xoJane]
- Types of witches and what we can learn from them. [TresSugar]
- Oh my god: this doggie survived being euthanized! So awful! [The Week]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.