Morning Quickies: Sandra Bullock’s Infant Son Owns An Andy Warhol
- Sandra Bullock’s one-year-old son Louis has been gifted a $14,000 Andy Warhol painting because, duh, that baby appreciates art. [US Weekly]
- Usher got attacked by a woman for parking his SUV in a handicapped spot in Atlanta last weekend … and there’s video of it. [TMZ]
- Cher says her transgender son Chaz, who was born with female parts and named Chastity, is the “same child, different wrapping.” [People]
- Uh oh: Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend allegedly shoved her housekeeper, who called the cops and filed a battery report. [TMZ]
- Kanye West and Drake will be working on Justin Bieber’s next album. [Guardian UK]
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are reportedly opening a vegan restaurant in L.A. with Chrissie Hynde. [Ecorazzi]
- Watch Vulture’s supercut of all the times characters say “penis” or “vagina” during the fall season. [NYmag.com]
- Feministing editor Samhita Mukhopadhyay explains why a guy she dated who was jealous of her success was a dealbreaker. [GOOD]
- Frances Bean Cobain and her boyfriend Isaiah Silva of the band Rambles reportedly changed their Facebook status to “engaged.” [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.