Morning Quickies: Michael Lohan Arrested Again. Yes, Again.
- Lord have mercy, Michael Lohan got arrested again. YES, AGAIN. Michael was arrested earlier this week for an alleged domestic violence incident against his on-again-off-again girlfriend Kate Major and was released on Wednesday night. Hours later, Kate Major called police to say that Michael Lohan had made a harrassing phone call to her, which violated a judge’s orders. He even called her house again while cops were at her place! So police moseyed on over to the motel where Michael Lohan was staying, which is when he jumped off a third-floor balcony and gave chase. But the coppers snatched him and now the Father Of The Year is behind bars. [Gossip Cop]
- Babyoncé is allegedly going to be a girl, says a source which claims to have intimate knowledge of Beyoncé’s uterus. [Celebitchy]
- Speaking of Beyonce, she has another new video. This one is for her song “Party.” How does she have time to make so many videos? Anyway, watch the “Party” video at the link. [PopBytes]
- Attention fashion fiends: download the new Armani Exchange iPad app, which combines shopping with entertainment and is seriously addictive. [iTunes]
- Vinny from “Jersey Shore” and Kim Kardashian’s new husband Kris Humphries were spotted hanging out together. I wonder if they GTL-ed? [Us Weekly]
- The identity of Jenna Lyons’ girlfriend has been revealed! [Page Six]
- The case for dating a goofy-looking dude. [xoJane]
- How to survive a family interrogation about your love life. [Hello Giggles]
- Steven Tyler will have you know he fell in a hotel bathroom in Paraguay because he is a klutz, not because he is a substance abuser. [People]
- Miley Cyrus and Ke$ha will be covering Bob Dylan for a special CD of Dylan covers to raise money for Amnesty International. Yes, you read that last sentence right. [EOnline]
- Maybe-couple Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz were spotted holding hands, but stopped when paparazzi started snapping pics. [Bossip]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.