- Weak. Tough. Emotional. Icy. These are just a few of the 10 worst stereotypes about powerful women. [Forbes]
- Why boys should receive the HPV vaccine. [XX Factor]
- Well, this is super creepy. Super duper creepy. [Sociological Images]
- Here’s how you can help a new documentary about Alice Walker, the first black woman to win the Pulitzer Prize for Literature and a founder of Ms. magazine. [Clutch Magazine]
- How to stop hating your body — the best advice you’ll read all day. [Shameless Mag]
- On cultural appropriation and Halloween costumes, i.e. why “Indian princess” is not an acceptable Halloween costume. [Bitch Magazine]
- Did you know that legalizing same-sex marriage means that boys will be forced to kiss each other in high school plays? It’s true! [Think Progress]
Do you have an article or a blog post to submit to Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.