Today’s Lady News: The 10 Worst Stereotypes Of Powerful Women
- Weak. Tough. Emotional. Icy. These are just a few of the 10 worst stereotypes about powerful women. [Forbes]
- Why boys should receive the HPV vaccine. [XX Factor]
- Well, this is super creepy. Super duper creepy. [Sociological Images]
- Here’s how you can help a new documentary about Alice Walker, the first black woman to win the Pulitzer Prize for Literature and a founder of Ms. magazine. [Clutch Magazine]
- How to stop hating your body — the best advice you’ll read all day. [Shameless Mag]
- On cultural appropriation and Halloween costumes, i.e. why “Indian princess” is not an acceptable Halloween costume. [Bitch Magazine]
- Did you know that legalizing same-sex marriage means that boys will be forced to kiss each other in high school plays? It’s true! [Think Progress]
Do you have an article or a blog post to submit to Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.