- Michael Lohan was arrested in Florida early this morning on suspicion of domestic violence after a fight with his girlfriend, Kate Major. This isn’t his first abusive incident: he was arrested for DV back in March for allegedly roughing up Major as well. When cops arrived this morning, Lohan complained of chest pains and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he tried to slip out. Usually I don’t say “poor Lindsay,” but stories like this really do make me feel bad for her. [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hung out at an animal shelter in Winnipeg this weekend to play with the puppies and she ended up adopting a husky mix named Baylor. Yay for animal rescues! [People]
- Christina Hendricks is now hawking Johnnie Walker scotch, which normally I would think was cheesy, but she is Christina Hendricks and therefore can do no wrong. [Celebitchy]
- Six problems with dating much older men (other than the wrinkly butts). [Clutch Magazine]
- Kim Kardashian, renowned actress, has been cast in Tyler Perry’s latest film. [Essence]
- Do you find the terms “baby mama” and “wifey” offensive? [Bossip]
- Hunka-hunka-burnin’-love Eric Bana has been cast as Elvis Presley in a new flick called “Elvis & Nixon.” [Hollywood Reporter]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.