- D-list party girl Tara Reid does a lot of confusing things, but her “not real” wedding takes the cake. Last month Tara tweeted that she had married her boyfriend (er, fiancé?) on a Greek island. Then she repeatedly tweeted that he was her “husband.” One might come to believe they had actually married. But one would be wrong! Tara Reid told a paparazzo recently that she was “never really married” because the union wasn’t legal. [TMZ]
- The 911 call placed by Kate Major, Michael Lohan’s girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/whatever, from this morning has been released. Gee, Lindsay’s dad sounds like so much fun! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Nicki Minaj is designing a nail polish line for OPI, including a color called (duh) Pink Friday. [Clutch Magazine]
- Candice Crawford — pageant girl, wife of Tony Romo, sister of Chace Crawford — is preggo. [People]
- I’m a little relieved to hear that Nicole Polizzi claims “Snooki” is not the real her, but rather her hard-partying alter ego. (Gossip Cop)
- A grandma reads Snooki’s tweets. You know, insofar as they make sense. [Huffington Post]
- Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory” is engaged to her boyfriend, Josh Resnik, an addiction specialist. Mazel tov! [People]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.