Evening Quickies: Tara Reid Isn’t, Like, “Married-Married,” You Guys
- D-list party girl Tara Reid does a lot of confusing things, but her “not real” wedding takes the cake. Last month Tara tweeted that she had married her boyfriend (er, fiancé?) on a Greek island. Then she repeatedly tweeted that he was her “husband.” One might come to believe they had actually married. But one would be wrong! Tara Reid told a paparazzo recently that she was “never really married” because the union wasn’t legal. [TMZ]
- The 911 call placed by Kate Major, Michael Lohan’s girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/whatever, from this morning has been released. Gee, Lindsay’s dad sounds like so much fun! (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Nicki Minaj is designing a nail polish line for OPI, including a color called (duh) Pink Friday. [Clutch Magazine]
- Candice Crawford — pageant girl, wife of Tony Romo, sister of Chace Crawford — is preggo. [People]
- I’m a little relieved to hear that Nicole Polizzi claims “Snooki” is not the real her, but rather her hard-partying alter ego. (Gossip Cop)
- A grandma reads Snooki’s tweets. You know, insofar as they make sense. [Huffington Post]
- Kaley Cuoco from “The Big Bang Theory” is engaged to her boyfriend, Josh Resnik, an addiction specialist. Mazel tov! [People]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.