- Cate Edwards married her college boyfriend, Dr. Trevor Upham, yesterday in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. After the wedding ceremony, her disgraced dad slipped out through the church’s back door, which is kinda sad. [Daily Mail UK]
- The “Jersey Shore” beach house is renting, insanely, for $2,500 a night. [Radar Online]
- John Mayer had throat surgery on Thursday to remove a granuloma on his vocal chord, which means he’s laid up and probably not skanking around. [Hollywood Life]
- Broadway nerds rejoice: Anne Hathaway has been cast as Fantine in the (second) film version of “Les Miserables.” [Deadline Hollywood]
- This is the best Spiderman-themed swing-dancing video you’ll ever see. [The Mary Sue]
- Teenage Gwyneth Paltrow wore braces. And there are photos. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Daily Mail UK