Home Style Inspiration: Southern California Cool
Spending last week in Los Angeles gave me a major case of real estate envy. Imagine having more than 400 square feet to decorate! Speaking of decorating, I was also super inspired by the laid back look of the shops in Silverlake, with their vaguely ’70s beach-meets-desert vibe. I can’t wait to buy some succulents at the farmer’s market this weekend and, once I have some extra cash, add some more SoCal cool to my East Coast digs. Above are some pieces that would do the trick — find out where to get them after the jump!
1. Woven Seagrass Pendant, $64.99, West Elm
2. To The Sea Print, $30, Etsy
3. Leather Butterfly Chair, $199, Urban Outfitters
4. Succulent Collection, $15.95, Etsy
5. Alvine Ruta Rug, $199, Ikea
6. Stockholm Coffee Table, $199, Ikea