Morning Quickies: Shia LaBeouf Had Three Drunken Brawls This Weekend
- Shia LaBeouf was involved in another bar fight over the weekend — three, to be exact. This time the actor threw punches (and took punches) on Vancouver’s Granville Street, where he is filming. Witnesses say Shia was visibly drunk as he was partying alone and picked fights with strangers, RadarOnline claims. Get it together, Shia! [RadarOnline]
- Here’s a first look at Vinny from “Jersey Shore” on “90210.” [AceShowbiz]
- McDonald’s is launching an in-store channel for entertainment news. Sorry, but knowing that Jon Gosselin is still getting ass from hot girls makes me want to barf, not eat more French fries. [Paste Magazine]
- Jordan Knight performed New Kids On The Block karaoke in Canada, which made the day for three people who actually have “Hanging Tough” and “Step By Step” on their iPods. [Popdust]
- Viola Davis from “The Help” has adopted a baby boy, who she named Genesis. Mazel tov! [People]
- Kelly Clarkson will film an episode of VH1’s “Unplugged,” the show where an artist performs acoustically. Curious how that’s going to sound. [Entertainment Week]
- Mindy Kaling, James Van Der Beek and Patton Oswalt will perform a live reading of “The Breakfast Club” on Thursday in Los Angeles. So jealous I can’t see this. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Watch this toddler flip out while playing Angry Birds. I get this way too when I can’t beat a level. [BuzzFeed]
- Five shocking facts about what drinking does to your body. [GOOD]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.