Evening Quickies: Tilda Swinton Tried To Kill Her Little Brother
- Tilda Swinton has confessed that as a child she tried to kill her youngest brother! But don’t worry: she isn’t (totally) off her rocker. The actress is just promoting her new film “We Need To Talk About Kevin” — about a teen boy who commits a school shooting — and was sharing her, uh, deep connection to the material. At age four or five, Tilda told the UK Telegraph, “I went into his room to kill him, saw some ribbons from a bonnet going into his mouth, and began to pull them out. And I was discovered saving his life. So I had this strange reputation — my brother’s savior — and no one knew I wanted to kill him.” Well then. Now we all know. [US Weekly]
- Kirsten Dunst is now a citizen of Germany. At first this sounded really strange, but it makes sense seeing as she has roots in the country through her dad. [People]
- Lifetime is remaking “Steel Magnolias” with an all-black cast. What in the what? [Deadline Hollywood]
- Olivia Palermo from “The City” has launched her new blog. Flawless as she may always look, I’m hesitant to heed any of her advice. On anything. Ever. [OliviaPalermo.com]
- Lindsay Lohan is $90,000 in debt for limo bills and also just purchased an $80,000 Porsche. Hmm. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kris Humphries narrowly avoided Kardashian fury after losing, then finding, his wedding band at an airport. I’m more concerned about the sign he’s making with his hand in the photos. What does this mean? [TMZ]
- I can’t speak for anyone else but I, for one, can confirm that I’m beyond excited to see Javier Bardem as the latest Bond villain. [Huffington Post]
- Apparently, Blake Lively’s new curls are inspired by her recent breakup with Leonardo DiCaprio. [Beauty High]
- Here’s an indispensable guide to men in Venn diagram form. It’s true: so many of the good ones are gay. [BuzzFeed]
- Attention Northeast dwellers! Let’s not be fooled by the unseasonably warm weather as of late. If you intend on making it through the next few months, you’re going to need a good coat. [Refinery29]
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.