Morning Quickies: Paul McCartney Marries Nancy Shevell
- Paul McCartney wed his longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell in London this weekend. His daughter Stella McCartney designed Nancy’s gown and daughter Beatrice (with ex-wife Heather Mills) served as a flower girl. Congratulations! [Daily Mail UK]
- Cue a sigh of relief: Netflix announced this morning it’s not breaking up the company into two services — Netflix for live-streaming, Qwikster for DVDs-by-mail — after all. Thank goodness, because I’m still reeling over their decision to jack up prices from $10 to $16. [New York Times]
- Kristin Davis from “Sex and the City” adopted a baby girl named Gemma Rose. Mazel tov! [People]
- Mikey Welsh, a former bassist for Weezer, was found dead this weekend in Chicago. The 40-year-old reportedly died from a drug overdose. [US Weekly]
- Tiger Woods was attacked with a hot dog this weekend. [Gawker]
- A guide to surviving your autumn death flu. (Heh. Been there, done that.) [xoJane]
- “True Blood” nails for psycho-fans. [HelloGiggles]
- Frances Bean Cobain, Miley Cyrus, and other teenagers who own their own mansions. [The Daily Beast]
- Rumor has it Ali Fedotwsky and Roberto Martinez are “miserable,” “bring out the worst in each other,” or are “either extremely happy or they can’t stand each other.” [Hollywood Hiccups]
- A performance artist plans to give live birth at an art gallery in New York City. Marni Kotak plans to live in the gallery for five or six weeks until the birth. [GalleristNY]
- Gather ’round, nerds! Here is Kristen Schaal talking about Minecraft. [The Mary Sue]
- Arrrgh, matey! Sandra Bullock and her son Louis dressed up as pirates for a costume party — so cute! [Us Weekly]
You can contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.