- Alleged nude photos of Madonna are Photoshopped fakes — and they’re not even good ones at that. Jeez Louise, random Russian Liveblogger who posted the pics, you at least have to make sure the skin on her face, neck and body are the same color. Also, Madge would never abide those cheapo curtains. And also-also, I’m pretty sure Madonna releases all her nude photos herself. [Queerty]
- The pictorial Gosling, a compendium. [Pictorial Gosling]
- Someone awesome mashed up Steve Jobs’ graduation speech at Stanford with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. [Crushable]
- Gross news of the day: gonorrhoea is mostly resistant to antibiotics and may soon be considered incurable. Yet another reason to latex that ladyslayer! [BBC]
- Lucky magazine seems not to have realized calling a hairstyle a “rasta braid” is offensive — for the record, Rastafarians wear dreadlocks, not “messy braids.” [Uptown Magazine]
- Did your mom or grandma take the anti-miscarriage drug called DES between the 1940s and 1960s? You may want to learn more about newly discovered long-term side effects. [The Week]
- Erykah Badu is trained as a doula? A handy thing to know if you want your baby delivered by a celebrity. [Madame Noire]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.