Morning Quickies: Julia Roberts As The Evil Queen
- How psyched are we to see Julia Roberts and Lily Collins in the new Snow White flick? How freaky does Julia look here as the Evil Queen? Oh, and there are more looks, including Lily’s amazing swan hat. Suck it, Bjork. [ONTD]
- Sharon Osbourne had her breast implants removed. [People]
- Rihanna rode the subway to her own show in London. How plebeian! [Celebuzz]
- This chick explains why she dyed her pubes hot pink. [xoJane]
- An ode to Diet Coke. How did Amelia not write this herself? [HelloGiggles]
- Amanda Knox’s father says the Lifetime made-for-TV movie depicting her as a violent criminal is “bulls**t.” [TMZ]
- NPR is streaming a Laura Marling concert on their site, which might just be what I listen to all day. [NPR]
- Apparently many airlines do not allow French bulldogs to fly because they have a tendency to die during the flight. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.