Evening Quickies: Prince Harry Lands In CA This Week!
- Brace yourselves, ladies. Prince Hot Ginge — I mean, Harry — lands in California this week! Our favorite eligible bachelor will be training for two months as a helicopter pilot at a Naval facility in San Diego before heading to Arizona. I call dibs! [People]
- How much of Jared Leto’s wardrobe can be purchased at Hot Topic, that mall store for disgruntled teenagers? [Crushable]
- Eleven paper-machier Britney Spears heads is 11 too many, methinks. [PopDust]
- Kim Kardashian is renewing her vows from, um, a month ago on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show. [The Gloss]
- “The Real Housewives of New Jersey”‘s Teresea Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita are fighting with each other, which I believe they are contractually obligated to do. [US Weekly]
- Gadzooks, another modeling reality show. This one is about model scouting and will follow scouts from One Management (which reps Iman, Claudia Schiffer, and Bar Rafaeli) as they sell pipe dreams to little girls in Richmond, Houston, Salt Lake City, and San Francisco. And apparently one of these beauties is a “stunning young taxidermist,” which is just what television needs, frankly. [Styleite]
- Those Westboro Baptist Church douchebags are going to picket Steve Jobs’ funeral. A-holes. [BuzzFeed]
- These sexy movie politicians win our vote! [TresSugar]
- NBC has canceled the comedy “Free Agents,” right off the heels of canceling “The Playboy Club.” Bummer, dude. Did anyone watch “Free Agents”? Was it good? [The Wrap]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.