Morning Quickies: Study Says Makeup Makes Women Seem More Competent
- Makeup makes women seem more competent, likable, trustworthy and (duh) attractive, according to a new study by Procter & Gamble, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston University and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Interestingly this phenomenon starts as early as birth. Sadly, it’s not exactly news that some women can suffer consequences for not wearing makeup. [ABC News]
- Um, why does Reese Witherspoon have two black eyes?! [Celebuzz]
- Could “The Simpsons” really end after this season? [Splitsider]
- How to crash anywhere at night and look deceptively radiant the next day. [xoJane]
- A tribute to Zack Morris’ many vintage, oversize cell phones. [NYmag.com]
- Students who post drunken photos of themselves on Facebook may have drinking problems, according to a new study. [ABC News]
- A Starbucks barista got fired after his YouTube video about how working for Starbucks sucks went viral. Oopsies. [Consumerist]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.