Evening Quickies: Who’s Up For “The Little Mermaid” In 3D?
- Hollywood’s obsession with making any and every movie 3D is totally stupid … except when it comes to beloved films from my childhood. Following the success of “The Lion King” in 3D, Disney will release “Beauty & The Beast” and “The Little Mermaid.” Plus, Pixar will release “Finding Nemo” and “Monster’s Inc.” in 3D. How dope will Ursula the sea witch be in the third dimension?! [The Mary Sue]
- Are you as big a Ryan Gosling fan as Amelia? (Doubtful.) You can win a replica of the scorpion jacket he wears in “Drive”! [BuzzNet]
- Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio are dunzo after five months. Not to be a hater, but I think we can all agree we saw that whirlwind romance coming to an end. [Us Weekly]
- Blogger Emily McCombs has no idea what her “number” is. [xoJane]
- Read Tiger Beat as a tween? Of course you did! J.Lo is teaming up with AOL to make the celeb gossip rag into a web series. [WetPaint]
- The person who developed that silly Android app “Is My Son Gay?” was actually a gay man and he says Google overreacted by pulling it from the app store. [Queerty]
- How to rock a menswear look if you’re a woman with curves. I need to read this, stat. [Already Pretty]
Have a story or blog post that belongs in Quickies? Send it to me at [email protected]
You can follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.