Evening Quickies: Check Out Florence + The Machine’s “Shake It Out” Video
- I’m obsessed with the new Florence + The Machine song “Shake It Out” — as in, I listened to it on repeat all weekend. So you know I’m going to post the music video that debuted today! It’s very “Eyes Wide Shut”-meets-an-exorcism. [YouTube]
- Happy 19th anniversary to Barack and Michelle Obama. Here are 19 photos of POTUS and FLOTUS looking happy and in love and cute and stuff. [Buzzfeed]
- Barbara Walters and Whoopi Goldberg both used the n-word on “The View” today, while talking about a scandal surrounding a piece of property owned by Texas Governor Rick Perry, and Sherri Shepherd got visibly upset. I’m surprised either woman would use that word on “The View,” when a lot of stay-at-home parents watching the show probably have small kids around. [Business Insider]
- Take a first look at the new season of “Ab Fab”! [Entertainment Weekly]
- Thomas Jane from “Hung” dabbled in prostitution when he was 18, homeless, and living in his car. “I wasn’t averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?” Yikes, yeah, we know what you mean. [Celebuzz]
- Jenna Fischer from “The Office” gave birth to a son, Weston Lee, on Sept 24. Mazel tov! [People]
- Seven classier drinks to order on a date instead of your old standby. [How About We]
- Milla Jovovich thinks male models are embarrassing themselves. [Telegraph UK]
- Beauty guru Bobbi Brown on her beauty routine and must-have makeup. [WSJ]
- Teen style blogger Tavi Gevinson called into NPR’s quiz show “Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me” this weekend. Adorable. [New York Observer]
- Mindy Kaling’s new blog is out! Check it, y’all. [The Concerns Of Mindy Kaling]
- Did you know you can say “vagina” on TV as long as you’re not saying in it a sexually explicit way? [Crushable]
You can follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.