The Good, The Bad & The WTF: Snooki Has A Sammi Moment On “Jersey Shore”
In last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore,” Snooki learned some harsh truths about life. Namely, if you pull your dress up and show everyone your vagina in the club, your boyfriend will be angry at you. It’s a lesson we all must learn sooner or later, I suppose.
After the jump, the good, the bad , and the WTF moments of last night’s episode.
- J-Woww is pissed about Snooki’s drunken tomfoolery, but like a truly good girl friend, she is willing to put it aside and be there for her friend. She calls up Jionni to talk to him on behalf of Snooki, which is another good girl friend move.
- I love the phrase “She’s having a Sam moment!” for when a girl is acting like an idiot about a boy.
- Snooki showed a rare moment of emotional maturity by breaking up with Jionni after he called her a “pig” and telling him she doesn’t deserve to be treated like that.
- The gang dressing up Jersey-style like they do for a night at Karma was seriously the funniest thing that’s happened on this show ever.
- Snooki at a bar in the daytime is never a good idea.
- This quote from Deena: “I don’t clean the frickin’ bathroom. … These nails, these hands, they don’t clean toilets.” I would hate to use this woman’s bathroom.
- This quote from Snooki: “I’m just a loser. I need to change myself to get f**king get married, I swear. I hate myself. I hate who I am.” Jesus, that’s heavy.
- Vinny should really know better than to hook up with Snooki by now. All that causes is trouble.
- This quote from Ronnie: “I wouldn’t let Sam leave the house in the outfit that [Snooki] wore [the night she pulled her skirt up].” At least Snooki and J-Woww called him on that BS.
- I can’t tell if Snooki calling up her father to cry about Jionni is sweet or whiny. I get being upset and wanting to talk to your dad. But she’s shrieking and crying and seems to want him to do something.
- Vinny and Pauly D pile the couch and chair on top of Deena’s bed as a prank. They’re so mean to this girl!
- Deena thinks she might be pregnant, but she’s out drinking and smoking every night. Now that is WTF!
- What is up with Mike’s haircut? It’s so Ryder Strong circa “Boy Meets World” in 1995.
- The Situation needs to step away from Snooki. I do not approve of his creepin’.
- Also, The Situation should know better than to stir up s**t with Ronnie. You think he’d learn his lesson last time he and Ronnie had beef, but I guess he really is a lot dumber than he looks.