Morning (Um, Early Afternoon) Quickies: Patti Stanger Apologizes, Sort Of, For Gay Comments
- Patti Stanger visited Joy Behar’s show last night to explain WTF she said about gay guys on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live.” Patti got herself in a wee bit of trouble Sunday night when she basically told Andy Cohen that gay dudes are promiscuous queens. Last night, Patti defended her record on gay rights and reiterated that in her experience, gay men in Los Angeles do not settle down. Honestly, Patti is a big supporter of gay rights and it is sad she’s being whacked for making stupid-ass comments. But girlfriend should just apologize for misspeaking and shut up. She’s digging herself in a deeper hole! [Washington Post]
- Morgan Freeman’s divorce is finally finalized. Does that mean he’s ready to marry—gulp—his 27-year-old step-granddaughter? [YourTango]
- The ruby red slippers that Judy Garland wore in “The Wizard of Oz” are expected to fetch $2 million at auction. [Glamour]
- Grab your pills! NBC has ordered a “Valley Of The Dolls” mini-series to be directed by Lee Daniels, the guy who did “Precious.” The show will be based on a 1966 novel by Jacqueline Susann about women in Hollywood addicted to barbiturates. [The Wrap]
- Let’s take a look back at when flight attendants were really glamorous. [Tres Sugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.