Morning Quickies: Naomi Watts On Ex Heath Ledger & Rihanna’s Got A New Song!
- Naomi Watts talked to MORE magazine about her two-year long relationship with Heath Ledger. Oh yeah, I totally forgot they dated. [Us Weekly]
- Oh goodie, Arnold Schwarzenegger is writing an autobiography! [Hollywood Hiccups]
- Are these the new “Real Housewives of New York City”? [Crushable]
- Newsweek profiles two Muslim models. [The Daily Beast]
- How do you feel about using “the rhythm method” as your primary form of birth control? [The Gloss]
- Check out Rihanna’s new song, “We Found Love.” [Dlisted]
- Congratulations to Andy Bernard, the new regional manager at Dunder Mifflin! [Huffington Post]
- Wanda Sykes appeared on “Ellen” yesterday and said that she had breast cancer earlier this year and elected to have a double mastectomy. [People]
- Disappoint Gay Best Friend on DADT. [YouTube]
- Well, now this is a clickable headline: “Accutane Made My Butt Bleed.” [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.