Evening Quickies: Do Not — Repeat, Do Not — Make Eye Contact With Madonna
- Another crazy Madonna story has surfaced from the Toronto International Film Festival: she refused to allow festival volunteers to make eye contact with her, so they were asked to turn and face the wall as she walked past. Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse than Hydrangea-Gate. [NYmag.com]
- A lost cell phone reportedly belonging to a 23-year-old model named Christina Elizabeth has supposedly revealed she was having “inappropriate” conversations with Swizz Beats. Uh oh. Hope this is not true for Alicia Keys’ sake. [Clutch Magazine]
- Excuse me while I take a cry-break now that there’s further evidence Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are dating. [Lainey Gossip]
- Match the Jackie O dis to the person who provoked her ire. [Vanity Fair]
- The twin brother of disgraced Dior designer John Galliano appeared on “Conan” and, ahem, vehemently defended his sibling. [Team Coco]
- Huma Abedin, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, is expecting a baby boy with her husband, disgraced dick-pic politician Anthony Weiner. [New York Post]
- How to be a bridesmaid without ruining your friendship — or your finances. [Washingtonian]
- Yum! Meet Justin Deeley, a new hottie on “90210” and an underwear model. A gifted underwear model, some might say. [Celebuzz]
- The Winklevoss twins, Cameron and Tyler, did a commercial for pistachios. Oh poor, poor, Facebook twins. How far you’ve fallen. [New York Observer]
- Was “Charmed” a better TV show about magic than “True Blood”? Fight amongst yourselves, nerds! [io9]
- Now is the time for all of us to watch a baby gorilla named Joe take a bath. [Best Week Ever]
- Could you ever forgive Perez Hilton for his bullying past — like posting upskirt photos of Miley Cyrus on his blog? [Queerty]
- Blogger Sady Doyle penned a piece for Tavi’s new blog, Rookie, about the expectations of high school versus the (usually harsh) reality. [RookieMag.com]
Image via Getty
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.