Evening Quickies: Bravo To Air Russell Armstrong Suicide Prevention Special
- Bravo is planning to air a Russell Armstrong suicide prevention special including cast members of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” although notably not his estranged wife Taylor Armstrong. Do we think this is an appropriate response from the channel? [ETonline]
- The actress Daryl Hannah was arrested outside the White House this afternoon while protesting against an oil pipeline. [NBC]
- Prince Harry, dripping wet. You don’t have to ask me twice. [TMZ]
- Kissing tips from contestants of “Bachelor Pad.” [TresSugar]
- You know you want to see Kathie Lee and Hoda beatbox. [Huffington Post]
- Famed “I am not a witch” political wannabe Christine O’Donnell is having trouble getting anyone to come see her on her book tour. At a recent stop in Florida, O’Donnell only had five people in the audience. [Gawker]
- The lazy girl’s guide to clothing DIYs. [Already Pretty]
- Six controversial reactions to Hurricane Irene. [The Week]
- The Charlie Sheen roast promos are out. Will any Frisky readers be watching? [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.