Morning Quickies: Micheal Kors Marries His Boo
- Designer Micheal Kors married his longtime boyfriend Lance LePere barefoot on the beach in the Hamptons on Tuesday. Same-sex marriage became legal in New York last month. The happy couple met back in 1990 when Lance interned for Michael’s company. Do we think Heidi, Tim and Nina were invited? [Just Jared]
- Gwyneth Paltrow may have saved one New York woman’s life on 9/11 … by almost running her over in a Mercedes SUV. [People]
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s stock fell yesterday after the company offered to pay The Situation from “Jersey Shore” to stop wearing their clothes. [Just Jared]
- After ranting about gays, lesbians and trans folks on his podcast, comic Adam Carolla has been invited by the website TrannyDate.com to join the staff for the day. [TMZ]
- Princess Victoria of Sweden is pregnant with her first child. The 34-year-old princess married her personal trainer last spring. [People]
- Russell Armstrong’s family is considering a lawsuit against Bravo after “The Real Houswives of Beverly Hills” hubby committed suicide earlier this week. “Bravo is at fault and somebody needs to pay,” Russell’s stepbrother told RadarOnline.com, ominously. [Radar Online]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.