10 Hobbies Guaranteed To Make Any Woman Sexier
In honor of Get A Hobby Week, here are some extracurricular activities that’ll show dudes you knock boots better than anyone else.1. Play An Instrument: You can stroke to the rhythm and are good with your hands. Plus, you get the added bonus of being able to wear super sexy rock star clothes with confidence, since you have the chops to back ‘em up. However, virtual instruments (like the ones used in “Guitar Hero” and “Rock Band”) can have a similar effect on dudes, but not chicks.
2. Glass Blowing: When there’s fire and glass, you have to be an expert with your hands. Plus, it has blow in the name.
3. Cooking: The way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach, sure. But honey, if you can turn up the heat in the kitchen, there’s no telling what you can do in the bedroom.
4. Ballet/Gymnastics: You’re flexible, your body is toned, and you know all the right positions. Heck, just saying you’re a dancer can get a guy drooling.
5. Massage: You’re a patient, generous person who hits all the right spots. You’ve got the training to make your partner completely relaxed and then get him back in the game when his penis is down for the count. Bonus points if you actually went to massage school.
6. Yoga/Working Out: From exercise to sexercise, taking good care of your body means you won’t be afraid to show it off and know how to put it to good use. Just be careful to only wear those yoga pants to class. It’s a slippery slope, as Laura from “Project Runway” warned us.
7. Burlesque Performer: You’ve perfected the art of the striptease; you have oodles of spare lingerie and plenty of sexual confidence; and you’re an exhibitionist. H-O-T. Or just get the skills for your own boudoir with this DVD.
8. Volunteer: You’re a giver. That’s always sexy.
9. Sporty Spice: Any sport, like surfing or snowboarding, where you have to wear something cute and do cool stunts is total boner bait. It’s especially good because dudes are usually hanging around doing the same activity.
10. Artist: You’re passionate and not afraid to get messy. That’s fun, no matter how you paint the picture or sculpt the clay or whip the man, whatever your medium may be.