Morning Quickies: Lindsay Lohan Can’t Afford Therapy
- Lindsay Lohan can’t afford to pay for court-ordered psychological help, her lawyer claimed yesterday. Could this actually be true? Girlfriend hasn’t worked in awhile. Anyway, the judge wasn’t buying her excuse and told LiLo she has 21 days to prove she’s seeing a shrink. [People]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William saved the top two tiers of their wedding cake for the christening of their future child. Apparently this is a tradition that people do? Whatever, that cake probably had 36 tiers anyway; it’s not like any of their wedding guests went without cake. [ONTD]
- Also, Kate’s wedding dress is going on display in Buckingham Palace for tourists to gawk at. Tickets cost $30 a pop. I’m fine with looking at a gajillion pictures on blogs, thank you. [People]
- Reports of a Blake Lively/Leo DiCaprio breakup might be greatly exaggerated. [ONTD]
- Anne Hathaway may still be writing letters to her Italian ex-boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, who is in jail for money-laundering. The National Enquirer says “she still has deep feelings for the convicted fraudster.” Oh, Annie. [Celebitchy]
- Madam to the stars Heidi Fleiss is starring in a one-hour special on Animal Planet called “Heidi Fleiss: Prostitutes To Parrots” about her love of exotic birds. Yes, I really did just write that sentence. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Carrie Underwood has reportedly ordered her hockey hubby to stop hunting because she’s a vegan animal lover. I hear ultimatums are great for marriage. [Celebitchy]
- Russia has finally classified beer as alcoholic. Uh, what was it considered before? Soda? Water? [BBC]
- The PR people for potato chips ‘n chocolate need to hook me up! Also, let’s talk about these bacon-wrapped egg cupcakes. [Cool Hunting, The Hairpin]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.