Morning Quickies: The Situation Quits “Jersey Shore” & Why Oasis Hates Each Other
- The Situation may have quit “Jersey Shore.” He was seen storming off the Seaside Heights set, telling photographers, “It’s over” and “Say goodbye to the bad guy.” Vinny allegedly quit the show earlier this week, too. But look on the bright side: more camera time for Snooki! [The Superficial]
- Oprah says she’ll move to South Africa and teach a class called It’s Life 101 at the girls’ school she founded for the fall semester about “how life really works.” OK, the first thing about how life really works is that you do not have access to Oprah unless your last name is “Hanks” or “Obama.” [Bossip]
- Nicole Richie has joined Jessica Simpson and Elle Macpherson on NBC’s “Project Runway” knockoff show, “Fashion Star.” Sorry, but no one, I repeat, no one, can replace Tim Gunn. [Celebitchy]
- Noel Gallagher of Oasis has finally spoken out about the fight with his brother that tore the band apart. And it’s really stupid: in 2009 the two clashed before a gig in Paris over whether it was appropriate for Liam Gallagher to hawk his clothing line at concerts. Naturally, Liam chucked a plum at Noel and then picked up his guitar, “wielding it like an axe. He was swinging it around and nearly took my face off,” Noel said. So he got in his car and quit the band right then and there. The rest of their tour was canceled and the two brothers haven’t spoken since. Really, you guys? Your relationship ended over a piece of fruit? [Hollywood Reporter]
- Could Emily Maynard be the next “Bachelorette”? Sources say it is practically a done deal. [PopEater]
- National Nude Recreation Week is coming, people. [PopSugar]
- Someone — that would be me — cannot wait for the “Mob Wives” reunion this weekend. [ONTD]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.