Quickies: Justin Timberlake Hired By MySpace & Kate And Wills Are On Our Side Of The Pond!
- Justin Timberlake has been hired by MySpace as … a publicity stunt, it would seem? [Celebitchy]
- A friend of Jonathan Rhys Meyers denies he tried to commit suicide this week by overdosing on pills. Instead, the pal says the alcoholic actor simply relapsed. [PopEater]
- Oh my. I never thought I would write the words “Gwyneth Paltrow,” “topless” and “fishnets” in the same sentence. [Celebitchy]
- Vinny was photographed leaving the “Jersey Shore” house with a packed bag. He reportedly left to spend the night at a hotel. I’m guessing drama with either The Situation or Snooki is to blame for this. [Celebuzz]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William have landed in Canada. I’m crazy about Kate’s outfit as she’s getting off the plane. [Celebuzz]
- Oh, and check out Crushable’s Kate Middleton Goes To L.A. paper doll. The couple is headed to Lala-land after the Canucks have their way with them. [Crushable]
- Hammeo (n) — When you are watching a movie or TV show and all of a sudden Jon Hamm appears onscreen in a bit part, and you didn’t expect it, and it’s awesome. Pant pant pant. [Jezebel]
- Babies, cupcakes, and grandmas: things that make guys hotter instantly. [TresSugar]
- Victoria Beckham has no desire to pose nude while preggo, unlike other celebs. [ONTD]
- Why did a golden retriever take the witness stand? [The Week]
- Eva Mendes and Jason Sudeikis might be schtupping. [Just Jared]
- Kate Middleton and Jane Austen are distantly related. [PopEater]
- Take a peek inside Katy Perry and Russell Brand’s new pad, which was featured on season one of “The Bachelor.” It’s got seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a grotto-style pool and a home cinema. What about rose bushes? [Us Weekly]
- The Biebs reportedly bought Selena Gomez a “$30K Chanel watch” as a get-well present after she was recently hospitalized, which his rep denies. [Gossip Cop]
- This is the best invitation to a Harry Potter-themed birthday party ever. [The Mary Sue]
- Also, Muggle Quidditch might become an official high school sport. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.