Quickies: Quentin Tarantino’s Toe-Sucking Tell-All & The Kate Moss Wedding Sound Insane
- This tacky woman emailed 15 of her friends after going home with director Quentin Tarantino after a party … and now it’s on Gawker. I shouldn’t judge, though. I would probably do the same thing if Tarantino sucked on my toes. [Gawker]
- Tracy Morgan has moved on from joking about stabbing gays and now is joking about “retarded kids.” I hope Tina Fey reads him the riot act. [Essence]
- Aaron Carter claims Michael Jackson gave him cocaine when he was 15. You know, I actually believe Aaron on this one. [OK Magazine]
- Puck from “The Real World” was arrested for domestic violence. Also, he is 42, which makes some of us feel very, very old. [PopEater]
- This is a gratuitous Clive Owen photo. Call me! [Celebitchy]
- Kate Moss’s wedding to Jamie Hince next Friday promises BBQ, Red Bull, shepherd’s pie made by Keith Richards, “Oscar”-style gift bags, and performances by Beth Ditto and Iggy Pop. I am officially green with envy. [Styleite]
- A sugar daddy’s girlfriend tells all. [The Gloss]
- Lap dances are awful, says a dude. [The Hairpin]
- The Pope joined Twitter. Just keep him off ChatRoulette, ‘kay? [PopEater]
- John Lennon’s former assistant says the ex-Beatle would have voted for Ronald Reagan, had he been alive to do so. I’m not buying it. [Toronto Sun]
- Ten ways to deal with your sex partner’s sexual past (because you have to). [How About We]
- Prince Harry may have been a liar, liar, pants on fire when he said he is “100 percent” single. Sources link him to Florence Brudenell-Bruce, a 25-year-old blonde (of course) lingerie model with a million-dollar home in Notting Hill. In other words, you have no chance. [Telegraph UK]
- … Also, Pippa Middleton appears to still be dating her boyfriend Alex Loudon. And scene. [Celebuzz]
- Fret not. Monaco has a royal wedding coming up. Here’s everything to know about it. [TresSugar]
- Madonna is planing to open an orphanage in the African country of Malawi. [PopEater]
- Would you take romantic advice from Jennifer Aniston? [Celebitchy]
- This woman makes “Star Wars”-inspired body pillows. [The Gloss]
- The founder of TwitPic, Noah Everett, tweeted a picture of himself getting arrested. Meta! [Mashable]
- It appears that “Party Down: The Movie” may actually be a reality soon. Yee haw! [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.