Quickies: America Ferrera Gets Married & “Jerry Springer: The Opera” Gets Protested
- America Ferrera married her longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams on Monday night. Congratulations! (And that dress is gorgeous.) [People]
- Venus and Serena Williams have both been defeated at Wimbledon. [Essence]
- Here’s what Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman costume will supposedly look like! [The Mary Sue]
- Pippa Middleton is reportedly getting a bomb-proof armored car because everyone in the world is obsessed with her butt. [PopEater]
- How to talk to men, according to a 1901 tome called The Spinster Book. [The Hairpin]
- Hey, you know that creepy, inappropriate Newsweek cover we showed you earlier, featuring Kate Middleton walking next to Princess Diana? Well, Newsweek apparently created an even creepier Facebook profile for the late Princess. Yikes. [Buzzfeed]
- A Catholic group is protesting performances of “Jerry Springer: The Opera” in Orange County, California, for being blasphemous. In the play, Springer gets shot and travels to the afterlife to meet Jesus, God and Satan. [Culture Monster]
- The lovely Pat Robertson is ranting about gay marriage and angel rape. Angel rape? I can’t even … [The Superficial]
- Lady Gaga is dressed like a panda now. She is messing with my favorite animal and I don’t like it! [MTV]
- Also, Gaga is being sued by something called 1-800-LAW-FIRM for allegedly misleading fans into buying bracelets that were supposedly for charity. [Huffington Post]
- I’m digging Jennifer Garner’s 1950’s housewife dress. [Celebitchy]
- Canada wants Prince William or Prince Harry to either visit more or move there to give the country better press. [Daily Mail UK]
- Alexander Skarsgard is looking hot in the “Straw Dogs” trailer. Yum. [Just Jared]
- Snooki was spotted in Seaside Heights with her ex-boyfriend Jionni and a giant bouquet of roses. I guess this means no Snooki dating hilarity in season five, huh? [Celebuzz]
- Renée from “Mob Wives” is getting a butt lift. Please tell me this will be taped for season two? [TMZ]
- Paz de la Huerta from “Boardwalk Empire” perhaps needs to drink less. [PopEater]
- A 20-year-old Australian man died while “planking” when he plunged seven stories to his death. If you are going to plank, for God’s sake don’t risk your life doing it. [SodaHead]
- The latest season of “Celebrity Rehab” summarized in two minutes. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Get in the patriotic spirit with these pictures of homecoming soldier kisses! [Tres Sugar]
- Ten bad-ass gay characters from pop culture. [The Mary Sue]
- Tom Petty is not pleased that Michele Bachmann’s campaign is using his song, “American Girl.” The cease and desist letter is in the mail. [Think Progress]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.