Quickies: Kate Moss’ Wedding Registry Is Crazy & Peter Falk Passes Away
- Kate Moss’ bridal registry for her July 2 wedding to Jamie Hince is only slightly less redonkulous than Kim Kardashian’s. Moss asks for a silk rug, Cristal champagne, and 14 different ashtrays. [The Sun UK]
- Peter Falk, best known for starring on “Columbo” and playing the grandfather in “The Princess Bride,” died last night at age 83. [Huffington Post]
- Rihanna angrily tweeted at MTV Canada that their report that she may have tweeted yesterday, “I admit, I provoked Chris to hit me. It was not entirely his fault. #imSORRY,” calling it “BS.” I guess this is RiRi’s way of confirming her Twitter was hacked? [PopEater
- Bummer. Despite keeping their relationship away from reality TV, Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard have reportedly called it quits. [E! Online]
- Ashlee Simpson allegedly drinks eight to 10 bottles of wine a week, which is worrying her big sis. [Celebitchy]
- Usher wants Pippa Middleton to model his lingerie line. Good luck with that. [Us Weekly]
- MTV is doing a new reality show about high school dropouts. When did this channel become a 24-hour-long episode of “Jerry Springer”? [Crushable]
- I’m sorry, but Whoopi giving Justin Bieber a backrub on “The View”? That’s all kinds of ick. [Crushable]
- Hugh Hefner called Anna Sophia Berglund, who became his new girlfriend after his fiancée ditched him last week, “one in a million.” I think Hef may have meant to say she’s one of a million? [People]
- The UK’s Advertising Standards Authority has told Naomi Campbell it doesn’t think a recent Cadbury chocolate ad that said, “Move over Naomi, there’s a new diva in town,” is racist. Somehow I think she won’t take too kindly to being asked to simmer down. [Bossip]
- BREAKING NEWS: watching reality shows makes you stupid. [The Week]
- Sara Ramirez from “Grey’s Anatomy” is engaged to her long-term boyfriend, Ryan Debolt. Congratulations! [Daily Mail UK]
- George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis were allegedly bickering nonstop before their split. That’s usually how it happens. [US Weekly]
- Madonna gets her own comic book. [ONTD]
- Lindsay Price from “Lipstick Jungle” (and the late, great “90210”) is expecting a baby with hot celeb chef and TV host Curtis Stone. Mazel tov! [People]
- Two college professors were busted for running a prostitution network. [Newser]
- Owen Wilson and his baby mama, Jade Duell, have reportedly split. [PopEater]
- Kelsey Grammar was overheard “scolding” his 29-year-old new wife “almost like a father.” This will bode well. [Celebitchy]
- Will Smith and Jay-Z want Emma Thompson to handle the adaptation of “Annie,” which will star Will’s daughter Willow. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Behold, the all-purpose Chris Brown apology letter. [PopDust]
- Do you want to joust — yes, joust — on TV for money? Well, has the History Channel got a reality show for you! [The Mary Sue]
- An interesting essay on the role of fantasy in dating. [The Fix]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.