Quickies: George Clooney Is Single Again & Signs You’ve Gone Too Long Without Sex
- Ladies! George Clooney is single again! He and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis have split. In a joint statement to the media, the pair said, “We’re not together anymore. It’s very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected.” Do you think it’s because Canalis said publicly earlier this month that she knows she is going to get married at some point? And George was like, “Not to me”? [Celebitchy, Celebuzz]
- Jon Hamm has signed on for three more years of “Mad Men” … which means Draper Draper will keep on giving us girl boners through seven seasons. [Deadline Hollywood]
- The blood alcohol level of Ryan Dunn, the “Jackass” star who died in a car crash earlier this week, was over twice the legal limit. He was also driving 130 mph. [The Superficial]
- Bands we miss from the ’90s. [BuzzFeed]
- Ten signs you’ve gone way too long without sex. [The Gloss]
- Plebes can hang out with Prince William and Kate Middleton when they visit California in July — but it’ll cost us $4,000 each. [People]
- Emoticons we need in these troubled times. [The Hairpin]
- Ann Coulter actually says nice things about Barack Obama. [PopEater]
- How much do we loooooooove
Rachel Evan Wood’sEvan Rachel Wood’s new ‘do? [Celebuzz]
- Do Stephen Spielberg and his new movie “Super 8″ have women issues? [IndieWire]
- Lauren Conrad is going to start blogging for ForbesWomen about running a business. [The Grindstone]
- TLC submitted the reality show “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” for four Emmy categories. If I have nothing nice to say, I shouldn’t say anything at all. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Emma Stone is boning her “Amazing Spiderman” co-star, Andrew Garfield. [Us Weekly]
- The world’s oldest woman according to the Guinness Book of World Records, a Brazilian lady named Maria Gomes Valentim, died yesterday at age 114. [ONTD]
- Renee Graziano from “Mob Wives” reflects on the time she figured out her dad was a mobster. [Crushable]
- Bristol Palin is renting out that house she bought in Arizona … which means maybe she’s not going to ASU? [Celebitchy]
- The band Train is making wine now. [PopDust]
- Chris Crocker, the “Leave Britney alone!” guy, gets a makeover. [Crushable]
- “Golden Girls” nesting dolls! [BuzzFeed]
- What’s your “public radio name”? I’m Hadassah Wertheimer-Yamashita! [Public Radio Name]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.