So far during 7 Days To A Prettier Place week, we’ve already show you how to copycat a girly and modern home office and a serene and tranquil bedroom. Moving on to the living room — arguably the center of any home, regardless of size — I wanted to steal the style of something a littttttle more eclectic. I gave myself a serious challenge with this room, so while it’s not exact, I think I got the vibe right on. It’s all about lots of colorful throw pillows, a faux Persion rug, some modern-ish pieces of furniture, and that dang deer head.
- Chair: $79.99, Ikea
- Lamp: $79.99, Lamp’s Plus
- Sofa: $679, Ikea
- Throw: $39.99, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Coffee Table: $29.99, Ikea
- Deer Head Sculpture***: $590, nova68
- Persian Rug: $159, Urban Outfitters
- Coral Pillow: $17.99, Target
- Blue-Grey Pillows: $39, West Elm
- Cream Pillow: $13.99, Target
- Striped Pillow: $24.95, CB2
***I know, I know, $500+ is a lot to spend on a stupid deer head, but when I found the actual one in the photo, I had to include. You can get a smaller, cheaper white version at Urban Outfitters for $98.