Quickies: Celeb Bodyguard Dishes On Cameron Diaz/Linday Lohan Fight & “Jackass” Star Ryan Dunn Dies
- According to a new celebrity bodyguard memoir, Lindsay Lohan once tried to start a fight at a club with Cameron Diaz, but Justin Timberlake jumped in to diffuse the situation. Somehow I’m finding it hard to believe that Cameron Diaz would stoop to a fight with LiLo. [Celebitchy]
- Five things to know about the new Miss USA, Alyssa Campanella. Sadly, whether she has naked pics floating around is not one of those things. [Crushable]
- Guess how much Marilyn Monroe’s iconic “subway grate” dress from “The Seven-Year Itch” has sold for? [Ministry of Gossip]
- Would single-sex dorms curb binge drinking? [The Week]
- “Jackass” star Ryan Dunn died last night in a car crash. Very, very sad. [Celebuzz
- Ellen Page, Greta Gerwig and Penelope Cruz have all signed on for Woody Allen’s next film, “The Bop Decameron.” [Gossip Cop]
- Everyone on the Interwebs is talking about how Stephen Colbert’s commencement address at Northwestern this weekend was amazing. [Splitsider]
- Real men open up about what makes a woman a “slut.” Can we have a post now about what makes a man a slut, too? [The Gloss]
- Pippa Middleton might actually still be dating her boyfriend, Alex Loudon, despite rumors they split because he was upset at her newfound fame. [Celebuzz]
- Emma Watson line dancing in Dallas might just be the cutest thing ever. [TMZ]
- Wait, what? The rapper Ghostface Killah was on “Mob Wives” on Sunday night? OMG, the randomness of this show is the best thing in my life right now. [PopDust]
- Vanessa Minnillo was serenaded by a Nick Lachey impersonator at her bachelor party. Better than a Jessica Simpson impersonator, am I right? [PopEater]
- Check out the “Bad Teacher” gag reel! [ONTD]
- The length to which Colin Farrel’s shirt is unbuttoned is seriously venturing into “Jersey Shore” territory. [Celebitchy]
- Heidi Montag says she works out 14 hours a day and says she was “a lot overweight” before. Facepalm. [PopEater]
- Meet Anna Sophia Berglund, Playboy’s Miss January 2011 and Hugh Hefner’s rebound. That was quick. [PopEater]
- Yup, Peter Saarsgard is still bangable. [Just Jared]
- John Travolta credits the Church of Scientology for helping to keep his and Kelly Preston’s marriage together. Yeah, I’m not going to even touch that one. [Celebitchy]
- Model Lindsay Wixson poses for creepo photographer Terry Richardson. Isn’t she, like, 17? She should not be hanging out with that dude. [Terry’s Diary]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.