Quickies: Anthony Weiner Resigns & Jesse James May Have Split From Kat Von D
- Rep. Anthony Weiner took a break from “sexting” rehab or wherever he is and resigned as a member of U.S. Congress. Thank God we don’t have to read any more “weiner/wiener” puns. [The Week]
- Selena Gomez blames junk food for her recent hospital visit, not potent Bieber sperm. [The Superficial]
- Oh no! Prince Hot Ginge is going back to Afghanistan, farther away from us. Prince Harry, noooooo! [ONTD]
- Still haven’t settled on a Father’s Day gift? How about cologne that smells like BBQ? [Today]
- Style tips for gals who sweat. A lot. (Ahem, Amelia.) [Already Pretty]
- Life & Style is reporting that Jesse James and Kat Von D have called off their wedding. I know this news makes you want to cry. Or not. [L&S]
- This blow-up doll prank went horribly, horribly wrong. [Jezebel]
- Would you date someone for their air conditioner? [How About We]
- Here are Snooki’s pickle flip-flops. They’re very … Snooki. [Styleite]
- Hugh Hefner’s tweets about his ex-fiancée Crystal Harris are getting passive-aggressive. [Crushable]
- Ever wonder how many Playboy Playmates Hef has dated and/or married over the years? There’s a few. [Tres Sugar]
- SJP may or may not have tried to shirk jury duty. You don’t have to lie, Sarah Jessica! We all try to get out of it! [New York Post]
- Kristin Bauer, who plays Pam on “True Blood,” on what it’s like working with naked Alexander Skarsgard. [Celebuzz]
- The Foo Fighters tour rider is in the form of a coloring book (!). It requests vegetarian meals only and threatens wedgies if there are unwashed towels in their dressing room. Consider yourself warned! [ONTD]
- Serious and important news: Li’l Mama accused Nicki Minaj of ganking her haircut. [ONTD]
- Oh, look, a chart on how different college majors — music, math, etc. — spend their days. Why is women’s studies not on here? We had a full day of bitching, whining, and castrating. [TopCultured]
- Is the media trying to engineer a Katy Perry/Robyn catfight? [PopDust]
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have allegedly moved in together and are adopting a puppy. [The Superficial]
- Who was the surprising inspiration for Alicia Keys’ song “If I Ain’t Got You”? [ONTD]
- Six reasons engagement ring shopping sucks. [Cracked]
- How to travel with your friends (and still remain friends afterwards). [Jezebel]
- Christina Hendricks’ trenchcoat caught on fire at a Tony Awards party. Cue a joke about her being hot. [New York Post]
- Old Justin Timberlake versus new Justin Timberlake: who do we like more? [PopDust]
- Why your friends shouldn’t “friend” your boyfriend on Facebook. [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.