10 Baby Gifts We’d Like To Get For Natalie Portman’s Son
So now comes the hard part—what baby gift should we send them?!?! Some ideas after the jump.
- A set of Baby Einstein tapes, so the lil’ one will be as smart as his mama.
- Baby-sized vegan shoes.
- Free therapy sessions, for when he inevitably watches “Black Swan” and is thoroughly disturbed.
- Queen Amidala action figures, so he baby can understand just how awesome its mom is.
- A ballerina jewelry box, just like the one Natalie’s character had in “Black Swan.”
- A pink baby wig, just like the one mommy wore in the infamous strip club scene in “Closer.”
- Baby dance lessons. Duh.
- A mime costume, since papa is French.
- A video camera. Natalie directed a short in the 2008 Venice Film Festival and Benjamin just co-directed the film “Time Doesn’t Stand Still.” Their home videos should be very artistic.
- Lots of Shins albums for him to listen to in the nursery. Since the band changed mama’s life in “Garden State.”
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.