10 Baby Gifts We’d Like To Get For Natalie Portman’s Son
So now comes the hard part—what baby gift should we send them?!?! Some ideas after the jump.
- A set of Baby Einstein tapes, so the lil’ one will be as smart as his mama.
- Baby-sized vegan shoes.
- Free therapy sessions, for when he inevitably watches “Black Swan” and is thoroughly disturbed.
- Queen Amidala action figures, so he baby can understand just how awesome its mom is.
- A ballerina jewelry box, just like the one Natalie’s character had in “Black Swan.”
- A pink baby wig, just like the one mommy wore in the infamous strip club scene in “Closer.”
- Baby dance lessons. Duh.
- A mime costume, since papa is French.
- A video camera. Natalie directed a short in the 2008 Venice Film Festival and Benjamin just co-directed the film “Time Doesn’t Stand Still.” Their home videos should be very artistic.
- Lots of Shins albums for him to listen to in the nursery. Since the band changed mama’s life in “Garden State.”