Who Should Pippa Middleton Date Next?
Butt men of the world, be on notice—Pippa Middleton is single. The word on the street is that her newfound celebrity status has strained her relationship with boyfriend Alex Loudon—a cricket player turned broker—and that they have officially broken up. “It is common knowledge in their close circle of friends that Pippa and Alex have recently split up, a “friend” shared with the press. [People]
So who should Pippa date now? Our suggestions after the jump.
- Duh times 20—George Percy, her good friend and former college roommate. These two used to date and there’s been rumors for a while that serious sexual tension still exists between them. George also happens to be the son of the Duke of Northumberland. Hello, title!
- Why do I have a feeling Bradley Cooper will be all over this?
- Dating younger is the way to go. So perhaps Pippa might hit it off with Daniel Radcliffe, now that’s he graduating from his Harry Potter duties. Rumor has it Daniel has a crush on her. [StarPulse]
- Pippa likes ‘em athletic. I suggest footballer David Bentley, the cute Tottenham striker.
- Isaiah Mustafa does swashbuckling well enough to date the sister of a Duchess.
- Two words: Justin Timberlake.
- Now that Kate Moss is happily with Jamie Hince, Pete Doherty is available. He certainly isn’t the best mate, but could appeal to the party girl side of Pippa.
- Oh look at that, Prince Harry is still on the market. Although, is it cute or just strange for siblings to date siblings?
- Ryan Reynolds is newly divorced. Plus Canadian, and thus more tuned in to the British monarchy.
- Weird. Justin Bieber recently signed on to create a line for Pippa’s family’s company, Party Pieces, and reportedly has a thing for Pippa. This would give Pippa a serious cougar reputation. And maybe land her in jail? [Will and Kate Daily]
- Matt Grant, the British star of “The Bachelor: London Calling.” Perhaps the show didn’t work for him because he was meant to meet Pippa?
Who do you think Pippa should date?